- Four time CEO and successful serial entrepreneur
- Board Leadership
- Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” for Software and Information Services
- International business leader
- Business keynote speaker and entrepreneur speaker
- Highly accomplished aviator
Steve on Social Media
Steve’s Business Highlights
In 1982, Steven Myers founded SM&A (Steven Myers & Associates), which grew to become the world’s leading provider of competition management services. At SM&A, Steve introduced highly innovative competitive strategies to the aerospace and defense industry. Steven’s success with SM&A won him the Ernst & Young “Entrepreneur of the Year” award for Software and Information Services in 1999.The company went public in 1998 and was sold to private equity investors in 2008.
As a serial entrepreneur, Steve continued on as a business leader and started three more highly successful multi-million dollar business. Steve is also a corporate keynote speaker with hundreds of public speaking engagements. He’s been a frequent guest lecturer on entrepreneurship at USC’s Marshall School of Business for more than ten years. Watch the video here.
Board Leadership Highlights
- Chairman of private Aerospace and Defense Management Consulting Firm
- Chairman & CEO of public Aerospace and Defense Management Consulting Firm
- Chairman of public Bio-Sciences Firm
- Governance & Nominating Chairman of three Corporate boards
- Conducted high-level negotiations in a dozen countries, including post cold-war Russia
- Created one of the first Russian/American joint ventures. Watch the video here.
- Gave expert testimony before the U.S. House Committee on Government Operations about conducting business in Russia
- The first American since Charles Lindbergh to pilot an aircraft into the Russian Kamchatka Peninsula
Public Service Highlights
- Member, U.S. State Department Advisory Committee on International Economic Policy
- Member, U.S. Department of Homeland Security Advisory Council Task Force on Cyber Skills
- Former Chairman, Homeland Security Advisory Council for Orange County, CA
- Former Chairman, Pacific Council on International Policy National Security Member Committee